Album is a strategic and creative branding partner for emerging consumer brands, located in San Clemente, CA. Our team is an eclectic compilation of strategic thinkers, marketing experts, and imaginative designers with a passion for developing rockstar brand experiences. We work with a small group of clients in a variety of industries, ranging from local startups to international corporations.
We're looking for a versatile Designer who puts their heart and soul into creating awesome brand experiences across multiple mediums. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, flexible, and passionate about their craft. You are a conceptual thinker who relies on both research and intuition to creatively solve business problems. You have a strong sense of pride and ownership in what you create, and you're proactive about going above and beyond to do what's best for our clients. When it comes to learning new things, you're always hungry for knowledge and take the initiative to better yourself as a designer. In addition, you contribute your knowledge and expertise to help strengthen the team as a whole.
Finding a good fit for our casual, laid back work environment is incredibly important to us. You're a team player with a positive attitude, who thrives on collaboration and constructive criticism. You must be able to work from our office in San Clemente on a full-time basis. This is an hourly position.
- Collaborate with Design Director to help execute client strategy and complete projects with rapid, iterative cycles.
- Conceptualize and design a diverse range of brand touchpoints such as websites, apps, brand identities & collateral, advertisements, product packaging, and more.
- Plan, wireframe, and design digital user interfaces that are both beautiful and functional.
- Code your creations into basic interactive prototypes (including mobile-friendly responsive designs) with HTML/CSS, and work with developers to help bring the final product to life.
- Occasionally interact with clients, articulating how your work addresses key business objectives.
- 3-8 years of experience in an agency environment.
- Proven understanding of design principles, including layout, typography, and color theory.
- Expert user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign in a Mac environment.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Experience using Wordpress as a CRM would be a nice bonus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation dependent on experience and quality of portfolio
- Relaxed working environment
- Flexible hours (no set start & end time each day)
- Friday lunches with the team
- Health insurance premium reimbursement
- Mobile plan for your cell phone
- Minutes from downtown San Clemente and its beautiful beaches
Sound like a good fit?
Great, we want to hear from you! Please email your resumé and portfolio URL to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Designer" as the subject line. Emails without work samples will not be considered. No recruiters please!